A Little About Me
Hi, there! I’m Emily, a registered dietitian nutritionist, work-from-home mom and content creator consultant
Here are a few other things you may not know about me:
- I received my Bachelor of Science in Nutritional Studies from The Pennsylvania State University (WE ARE…!)
- I completed my Dietetic Internship at Loyola University Chicago with a focus on community nutrition.
- For eight years, I worked for global PR agencies where I created strategic nutrition communication programs for consumer-packaged goods, restaurant and commodity board clients. (If you’re interested to learn more about my nutrition communications experience, please connect with me on LinkedIn)
- I love to share food and nutrition tips that are practical and approachable for every day life. My recent tips are quoted in national media outlets including Parade, FoodNetwork.com and kitchn, to name a few.
I enjoy sharing things I genuinely love, trust and use on a daily basis with my friends and readers. For years, I’ve partnered with brands of all sizes, both local and international, including (but not limited to):
- Codex Beauty
- Crossroads Trading
- Farmer’s Fridge
- FTD Flowers
- Jambu Footwear
- Kroger Co.
- Philz Coffee
- Pre Grass-Fed and Finished Beef
- Rachel Zoe Box of Style
- Uncle Matt’s Organic
I’d love to hear from you with any questions, suggestions or collaboration ideas! Just shoot me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclosure StatementsSponsored Content From time to time, I receive complimentary products for review or compensation to work with a brand. I will always be transparent and disclose sponsored blog posts and projects upfront as well as share my honest and truthful opinions.
Affiliate Links I use affiliate links in some of my posts to help share retailer information for items featured in my photos. I may receive a small monetary compensation when you click on these links. Any compensation I will receive will help to cover maintenance fees for the blog.