Positive customer reviews always inform my online purchases. Here are nine lifestyle purchases I made from Amazon – from beauty and hair items to a new bike – all based on thousands of positive, four-star (plus) reviews.
9 Influencer-Approved Amazon Purchases
Beauty and Hair
- Supergoop! Glow Screen: With protective SPF and a little tint, this replaced my liquid foundation for the summer. Buildable with long-lasting coverage, it’s a beauty staple.
- Three-Barrel Curling Iron/Waver: Most days I use a curling wand to make messy waves for my hair, but after seeing Drew Barrymore demo her new waving tool, I was intrigued to try something new. I’ve been using this three-barrel waver all summer for beachy, subtle waves (that last a couple days).
- Madluvv Brow Stamp: I saw this pop up in my Instagram feed multiple times and decided to try it. I’ve purchased it twice and love how easy it is to make my brows appear more full and dramatic.
- Handheld Garment Steamer : I found myself only using the steam setting on my old iron so I opted for this compact steamer back in the spring as an easy travel option to throw in my carry-on. It’s replaced my iron permanently to refresh items and easily steam out wrinkles.
- Crochet Knitted Dress/Beach Coverup: I’ve been (over) sharing this dress on Instagram because it’s SO good and a fraction of the price from its Anthropologie dupe.
- Sixthreezero Beach Cruiser with Wicker Basket: This hybrid cruiser with seven speeds is exactly what I need to bike around town or ride on our local bike paths. The quality of the bike exceeded my expectations, too. There are so many cute color combos it was hard to decide on a hue!
- Safavieh Six-Tier Gold and Glass Bookshelf: I have many Safavieh furnishings throughout my home so I know it’s a brand I can trust. There was some set-up involved, but it was very simple. The finish bookshelf is the perfect addition to my office.
- Chanel Creations and Collections Coffee Table Book: The price and availability was right for this coffee table add-on.
What have been your favorite or best purchases from Amazon recently?
Leave a Reply